*ship is a startup accelerator event that aims to provide a vibrant platform for pre-and early-stage startups to develop their businesses. Annually held in Kotka, *ship Startup Festival is the biggest startup event in South-East Finland with 150 participants of Experts, startups, and visitors all together to support each other during the program. The 2-day event this year will be organized in May at Höyrypanimo, Kotka.
We are now looking for new doers to execute and develop our vision!
*ship crew is an ambitious, dedicated, and passionate team of community developers. We give our all to whatever we do. Constantly wanting to develop ourselves we get pleasure from creating something new and together we are not afraid to take the path unknown. We do not look at the clock when inspiration strikes and sometimes we mix business with pleasure because life is too short to be taken too seriously.
Asa member of our team, you will become an irreplaceable part of our event. Below you can choose the fields based on your interests and skills. You can choose multiple options, together we will find the best position for you!
What we offer:
– Event content creation and hands-on work experience in an international event
– Vast networking opportunities throughout the summer
– A chance to develop your professional skills together with a team that always has your back
– Freedom and responsibility to execute the given tasks, we want you to develop the event with us!
– Up to 5 academic credits/month*
– A professional internship that will give you concrete experience from the field you’re passionate about!
*(job tasks will have to be approved by the teacher to get the credits in advance)
Every applicant will be contacted personally. Positions will be filled between February and March. You can start working part-time or full-time instantly. We are looking forward to your applications!
Apply by clicking here!
or copy-paste this into your browser https://forms.gle/8cHLunqPo3DxVkB18
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us: